Being in the industry on both sides of the camera myself, I understand what casting agents are looking for and I’ll help get you in that casting room.
Whether you’re doing headshots for the first time or are a seasoned vet, with my years of experience I’ll help with direction to bring out the best in you. We’ll work together to capture your personality and create a natural look.
I shoot a variety of styles and lighting to capture the ideal look for you since not all faces and character types are the same . I use both flattering studio lighting and natural/outdoor lighting.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 289-242-3838 (text messages welcomed)
- Location: I shoot out of a condo used exclusively as a studio. It has beautiful natural light all day from the floor to ceiling windows. 2212 Lakeshore Blvd West, Unit 3008. Toronto – Humber Bay area. Buzzer 7269
- Drink lots of water and be well rested.
- Sunburns and harsh tans are to be avoided and best rescheduled.
- Rehearse your smile or expressions in front of a mirror at home.
- Bring a few options for clothing. Don’t bring the same shirt in different colors, variety is key. No logos, bold patterns, plaid, or sparkles/sequins. Darker clothes will help draw attention to the face so avoid dominant colors such as white and red. Comfortable, solid, and simple clothes are usually the best option. The clothes should be wrinkle free and look new but we will have a steamer and iron available if needed.
- Avoid jewelry that distracts from your face.
- Bring lip balm, a brush/comb, and make up for touch ups.
- Make up should be clean and natural. You want yourself to look as how you would for an audition. Arrive with your hair and make up done.
- Don’t get a new haircut right before the shoot. Let it grow out a bit. Don’t try new products on the day of the shoot.
- You can bring your previous head shots so we can see what to improve upon and sample / reference head shots to communicate what you like.
After the shoot
- You will be sent a private online gallery of the photos taken at the shoot within 24 hours.
- You get to make a selection of your top 5 favorite photos to be retouched. Additional photo can be edited at an extra cost of $25 per photo.
- Photos will be provided in both web resolution and high resolution for printing.
- An actor headshot session is $275 and generally lasts between 1 to 2 hours. You can change as many times as you like. For returning clients that need an update, sessions are $175 for 1 hour and 5 looks.
- A hair and make up artist is recommended. One can be provided for an additional $150.
- Balance is due before the session begins. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, credit card or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org